Common cold or flu are the primary reasons for headache and nasal congestion, especially in winters. One cannot relax or engage yourself in regular work activities when dealing with a runny nose, nasal congestion, or headache due to cold.
In such a situation you will need immediate treatment or remedy to get control or relief.
Here are some quick-relief remedies mentioned below:
For Nasal Congestion
- One can use a humidifier or a vaporizer.
- Hot water bath for 10-20 minutes or hot water steam can also be a good option in nasal congestion.
- Stay Hydrated because drinks help thin the mucus in nasal passages, pushing the fluids out of the nose.
- Drink herbal tea, a small shot of whiskey, or bourbon (For adults only) Or one can also go for KADHA which is made using natural ingredients so that we do not face any side effects.
- Head massage
- Acupuncture is one of the most powerful therapies that use sharp needles to the key areas of body to control the energy flow.
- One can also opt for cold or hot therapy, which is about applying hot or ice pack to the pain-affected area for 5-10 minutes.
- Aromatherapy is another home remedy, which uses smell power to heal the nerves of the brain.
- Alternatively, in severe headache, you can take beta-blocker tablets.
- Pain relievers can only offer relief in pain occurred due to sinus pressure. You can take ibuprofen, acetaminophen, and naproxen.
Or simply one can opt for ACH…OO 2 IN 1, because its innovative 2IN 1 concept helps in relieving from headache & nasal congestion naturally.
ACH…OO 2IN1 is a blend of natural eucalyptus oil, menthol, camphor, wintergreen oil that helps in relieving from Headache & Nasal congestion without causing any side effects to body